Decimate the Weak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reavy - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reavs

Reavy - Application Empty
PostSubject: Reavy - Application   Reavy - Application EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 am

Character:-

Whats your character's name?
Reavy

Whats his/her race?
Blood elf

What is their class?
Rogue

What previous experience have you aquired?
Back in tbc I raided casually, mostly karazhan, but went to TK, MH, SSC, Maggie and Gruul as well. When wotlk was launched, and naxxramas still was end game content, I joined a 25-man raiding guild and raided naxx weekly. Frankly the guild I was in had no cohesion and I got tired of the individual mentality which consisted in greed for loot rather than unity as a guild and being part of a progressing project. My days as dps ended and I stopped playing. A month or two after Ulduar was released I took up healing and joined a new 25-man raiding guild, which cleared Ulduar on heroic difficulty.

What spec would you choose to raid with and why?
My raiding spec is assassination because I find alot more interesting than combat. There's a special feeling to mutilate, it's more rogue-like carrying daggers and I find it more challenging than the other reigning pve spec.

What buffs would you want while raiding?
I mainly use Blackened worg steak so I can track humanoids for one hour and since im jewish I don't eat pork so no great feasts for me only fish feasts...

What addons do you use for raiding?
DBM of course and sometimes rogue power bars.

What would you like to be doing in:

A week's time from now in world of warcraft?
Getting 2k+ rating in a guild 5v5-team!!.

A month's time from now in world of warcraft?
We just slayed yogg saron in 25-man difficulty and as we all celebrate our success we realise that the raid is far from over, Algalon is waiting...

a year's time from now world of warcraft?
The new expansion has arrived and the whole guild is in Paris for the yearly rated battleground tournament, we are playing the finals in a wsg match against ensidia, of course we lift the trophy. Amagad :OO

Tell us a little bit about yourself, you don't have to write an essay.
Im 22 years old and I currently live in sweden where I study moviemaking. I just finished the pilot of my documentary and will spend the autum applying to different production companies. Im apart of the russian maffia and we decided to start a zz-top cover band in which im playing the electric guitar so im currently growing som serious beard. When im not playing wow I tend to go home to zuiljex and eat his icecream and of course I was an awesome railgunner in quake 2 back in the days.

IRL:-

Whats your name?

Sergej (Like all the russian bad guys in hollywood movies)

Do you have any hobbies?
No I dont like hobbits, they are too small and they should really shave their feet.

Marmite - Love it or Hate it?

I believe there is a reason why the english cuisine is not very well recieved in the rest of the world... :O No seriously I havn't tried it but I have a feeling I would rather drink the actual beer than eating it's extract.

Tell us a joke:
Luke skywalkers mom is so fat, obi wan kenobi said: that's no moon, that's lukes mom!
Ok really I can't think of a good joke right now...
Back to top Go down
krevlorn

PostSubject: Re: Reavy - Application   Reavy - Application EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 pm

well - obviously im just level 72, and hardly ever on, but i can spot one thing in your application that wont happen.
since i was in paris last year with a bunch from this guild, im confident when i say that your dream for paris should be changed to "Sitting at a sidewalk cafe, being shitfaced, contemplating where we can get myste some kebab."

/krev
Back to top Go down
Zuiljex

Zuiljex

PostSubject: Re: Reavy - Application   Reavy - Application EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Big vouch! he's raided with us allready through Ulduar and it's my irl friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reavy - Application   Reavy - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Reavy - Application
Page 1 of 1