Decimate the Weak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The APPLICaTiOn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritguard

The APPLICaTiOn Empty
PostSubject: The APPLICaTiOn   The APPLICaTiOn EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 am

Character:-

Whats your character's name?
Spiritguard

Whats his/her race?
Tauren

What is their class?
Druid

What previous experience have you aquired?
My own wow experience is quite similar to Artless, for he shackled me up with the game. So, about 2 years, which from some time has been spent in unofficial - the exp rate was the same and i've managed to get myself a shiny 70 mage(was before wotlk), so un n' til' there we did all the instances, slaughtered illidian aswell, after that in official, danged up this 80 druid, which was mostly always my favourite class, from diablo as i can recall. Loving it, the forms and stuff. So basically looking forward to have fun with ya' guys! sunny

What spec would you choose to raid with and why?
Feral(dps) or resto(quite some experience there) afro Why? well because my healing skills is beyong reach ofcourse! Laughing king But, well, whichever of theese you need. If in any case we're low in tanks, i'd be glad to fill that position aswell(only have to gear up for it ofc...)

Would you be willing to respec?
If needed, sure

What buffs would you want while raiding?
hehe... the more the better! Very Happy if resto, then pala mp5, shammy totems, BLOODLUST ftw Cool Ofcourse, +int, stamina and spirit always leads to good aswell. Not too cocky about the buffs tho. Surprised p.s. soon will end up my cooking to lvl 450

What addons do you use for raiding?
Been offline for 7 months now, so i'm without addons, planning to get them sometime soon. For raiding, there was one very nice raidhealer addon, which i don't remember anymore, but i'm sure, that i will find something cool now aswell.

What would you like to be doing in:

A week's time in world of warcraft?
Get some cool equipps (not just full with stats, but ones that look good aswell), help the guild when needed, put my LW in use and so. Prolly drink some beers at the end of the week aswell Razz

A month's time in world of warcraft?
On to Uld, naxx 25, Totgc x10 x25

a year's time in world of warcraft?
Test out all the available things the game provides(including bit of serious arena gaming), Slaughter some allies once in awhile, doing raids on their cities are nice sometimes to enjoy. All for fun!

Tell us a little bit about yourself, you don't have to write an essay.

The best of the best... NOT. But good in any way Very Happy Loving to ride my motorbike, have a girlfriend aswell. Have a little bit to catch up in university, so i hope i will manage to keep up with you guys. As a matter of fact, i like the game and the features, in my oppinion it's a great low budget thing to relax at. More less that's all.

IRL:-

Whats your name?
Gints
How old are you?
Where do you live?
Latvia, in the map it's west from russia, south from Finland(if someone cares)
Do you have any hobbies?
Saving innocent lives and beating crap out of stupid ppl... Twisted Evil j/k
Not so much at the moment, some bowling, pool(both swimming and the game), loving summer as everyone does, and as i mentioned before, the bike... Razz
Marmite - Love it or Hate it?
pretty much 40/60 (love/hate)
Tell us a joke:

Prison Versus Housewives
In prison, you get three square meals a day.

At home, you cook three square meals a day and try to get your kids to eat it.

In prison, you get an hour each day in the yard to exercise and mingle.

At home you get to clean the yard up so you can mow it so your kids can spread more toys all over it so that you can go out and clean it again because little Jr. can't sleep without his latest lego creation.

In prison, you get to watch TV, cable even.

At home, you get to listen to your children fight over the remote control and get treated to hours and hours of mindless cartoons thanks to cable.

In prison, you can read whatever you want and attend college for free.

At home, you get to read weekly readers starring Dick, Jane, and Spot and worry about how to send Jr. to college and still be able to eat for the next twenty years.

In prison, all your medical care is free.

At home, you have to pawn your mother's silver and fill out trillions of papers for insurance and hope the doctor will see you before you die.

In prison, if you have visitors, all you do is go to a room, sit, talk and then say good-bye when you are ready or your time is up.

At home, you get to clean for days in advance and then cook and clean up after your guests and hope that they will one day leave.

In prison, you can spend your free time writing letters or just hang out in your own space all day.

At home, you get to clean your space and everyone else's space, too, and what the heck is free time again?

In prison, you get your own personal toilet.

At home, you have to physically hold the bathroom door shut in order to keep from having someone standing over you demanding to know how long till you're done so you can do something for them.

In prison, the prison laundry takes care of all your dirty clothes.

At home, you get to take care of them yourself, plus everybody else's, and get yelled at because somebody's favorite shirt isn't clean.

In prison, they take you everywhere you need to go.

At home, you take everybody else where they need to go.

In prison, the guards transport all your personal effects for you and make sure nothing is missing.

At home, you have to lug around everybody else's stuff in your purse and then wonder who went in it and took your last dollar.

In prison, there are no screaming or whining children or spouses asking you to do something else for them, or screaming at you because you didn't.

At home....stop me when I get to the downside of jail, will ya?

And finally:
Crabs on your Piano or Lobsters on your Organ?
My only piano is the keyboard of my pc lol... so that leaves me Lobsters Suspect

& anything else you would like to add

Navigate with style and aplomb cheers
Back to top Go down
Artless

The APPLICaTiOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The APPLICaTiOn   The APPLICaTiOn EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:40 am

Putting my head for this guy, we were going together since I rememmber my first little warrior steps in world of warcraft What a Face
Back to top Go down
Myste

The APPLICaTiOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The APPLICaTiOn   The APPLICaTiOn EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:40 pm

/w Alanor mate ingame or oxicore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The APPLICaTiOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The APPLICaTiOn   The APPLICaTiOn Empty

Back to top Go down

The APPLICaTiOn
Page 1 of 1