Decimate the Weak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application question suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxicore

Oxicore

Application question suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Application question suggestion   Application question suggestion EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:43 pm

I think that it may be a good idea to add a question asking about on what days the person in question can raid and at what times. As there is no point of people getting in that can only raid with us once every full moon. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Growel

Growel

PostSubject: Re: Application question suggestion   Application question suggestion EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Sounds like a great idea Oxi. If we take in the member on base of raids, he/she/it need to fall into our raidschedule.

hmm lets set a proper raidschedule.
Back to top Go down
Myste

PostSubject: Re: Application question suggestion   Application question suggestion EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Well that is a good idea indeed,tbh we threw this together so fast to get guild up and running without thinking of minor details Smile
Back to top Go down
Oxicore

Oxicore

PostSubject: Re: Application question suggestion   Application question suggestion EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:10 pm

I am just trying to help. Lets make Decimate great! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jiander

Jiander

PostSubject: Re: Application question suggestion   Application question suggestion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:26 am

its an awesome idea.

one problem though. i thought we were a casual pve guild. whitout decided weekly raids. so that people like me may raid some.

dont get me wrong though, if you want it that way its fine by me Smile aslong as everyones having fun. just saying that that will make us a none casual pve guild.
Back to top Go down
Myste

PostSubject: Re: Application question suggestion   Application question suggestion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 am

We are casual to the extent of we dont use dkp we dont throw hissy fits when there is not enough signs,atm we are desperatly trying to gear people up.I want this guild to go further
like 25mans and such,when i created i had no idea that it would be this successful,it has taken flight at a rapid pace.The officers will discuss all aspects of the guild,i believe i have made the right choice in officers for these matters to be dealt with quickly and efficiantly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application question suggestion   Application question suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Application question suggestion
Page 1 of 1