Decimate the Weak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BolTnOze

Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :) Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :)   Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:52 pm

- Character Info -
Whats your character's name?
Boltnose

Whats his/her race?
Tauren

What is their class?
Shaman

What previous experience have you aquired?
hehe, i love this question - I have been playing wow since the release, and even beta. I have done every dungeon and raid there is in WoW and know a lot about my class. I have 6 lvl 80's which i used to swap between - but i found my shaman funniest and decided to play him.

What spec would you choose to raid with and why?
I have chosen to be Elemental, since i love to look at the Overloads and high crits *pretty smile* - I have chosen the Elemental Spec because i have been healing on my paladin (most of Wotlk) and on my druid (whole TBC). So my mainspec will be Elemental, but in cases i could spec Resto if needed (dual-spec)

Would you be willing to respec?
If its necessary

What buffs would you want while raiding?
As many as possible, hehe Smile it really depends on what i am in raid with, otherwise id like "Focus magic" (hehe, the more crit the better:)) Arcane Brilliance, Gift of the wild, Blessing of Kings - Im an insciptor, so i can make my own fortitude buff, otherwise i would like it anyways if there is a priest - and ofc my own totems and Flask of the Frost Wyrm.

What addons do you use for raiding?
Well, mostly i play without addons, but i have Healbot as backup and of Deadly boss-mod ofc

- What would you like to be doing in: -
A week's time in world of warcraft?
Doing Daily HC, getting badges so i can craft different epics for my own use and improve my DPS. Doing raids, such as TotC 10/25, VoA 10/25 and Onyxia 10/25

A month's time in world of warcraft?
Think i would repeat my first anwser and doing stuff with the guild - I looove to PvP and gank alliance. thats sort of my 4th profession Smile

a year's time in world of warcraft?
Have been through that time already Razz - I would still be doing the same as before, but i might want to grind some achivements to get some of all the cool stuff - but its rather hard to tell, there's a lot of things that can happen on a year

Tell us a little bit about yourself, you don't have to write an essay.

Im a decent wow player who spend much time infront of the computer Smile - To be honest, it isnt that much time i spend on my computer anymore, since ive got a new "everything", my girlfriend Smile Im doing my 2nd year on Aabenraa college. I like high speed, foods, wow and socialize with my friends

- IRL -
Whats your name?
Simon

How old are you?

Where do you live?
Aabenraa, Denmark

Do you have any hobbies?
Don't know if i should consider my girlfriend as a Hobby, she takes a lot of my spare time Smile - Otherwise im a surfer and like doing sports, but ofc wow is my hobby also Smile

Tell us a joke

Why did the Night elf climb the glass wall ?
To see what was on the other side!

[Tauren] (points at a Dwarf in Dalaran):" Hey! Your momma's so fat that, when she gets in an elevator, it HAS to go down"
[Dwarf]: Oh yeah? Your momma's so fat that I ran around her twice and got lost.

Reguards - Boltnose
Back to top Go down
Oxicore

Oxicore

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :)   Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Bolt has taken part in our last hard mode Ulduar10, and did very well both as elemental and resto. Definitely a player that knows how to play and seemed like a fun guy to have around. Both thumbs up from here.
Back to top Go down
Spiritguard

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :)   Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:37 pm

An awesome guy, helped me a lot in the past leveling days, very experienced indeed, mostly helpful and fun aswell, plus he has an Alt pally, healer n' tank, so basically got all wholes covered! Laughing Hope to see him around with us! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Myste

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :)   Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Well well seems you have a good rep here already,be sure to whisper Alanor or oxicore or any other officer online for a chat buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :)   Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Elemental Shaman, who would like to team up :)
Page 1 of 1