Decimate the Weak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaai

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Shaman application   Shaman application EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Character:

Whats your character's name? Zaai
Whats his/her race? Troll
What is their class? Shaman
What previous experience have you aquired? To be honest, I have not raided too much with my shaman, Ive done loads of PUGs tho, naxx, os, eoe etc ,but most of my raiding skill is on my mage, raiding everything from UBRS 15man till ToTc25man.
What spec would you choose to raid with and why? I would like to raid as resto, resto is the most fun specc Ive had since i started to play wow
Would you be willing to respec? Ofcourse I am
What buffs would you want while raiding? Ill take what ever i can get, but if it was up to me, i would want: GBoK,GBoW (improved), moonkin aura (improved would be nice too), GoTW, Fortitude, and Arcane Intellect,
What addons do you use for raiding? Omen3, DBM, Grid, FailBot, (bartender, xperl, SCT UI addons mostly)

What would you like to be doing in:
A week's time in world of warcraft? Raiding with you guys hopefully Very Happy
A month's time in world of warcraft? Still raiding i guess
a year's time in world of warcraft? Hopefully raiding and waiting for Diablo 3

Tell us a little bit about yourself, you don't have to write an essay.

IRL:-

Whats your name? Petter Nyberg
How old are you? I am 21 years old
Where do you live? I live on Norway, near the capital
Do you have any hobbies? Well, i can start with WoW, alot of time goes in xbox360 and TrackMania aswell
Marmite - Love it or Hate it? Wut? Never heard of it, but cant say i hate something i hanvnt seen/tasted, so ill go with love it
Tell us a joke: I got ment jokes but most of em can..erm...offend certain people, so ill take this:

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally,
and by hand.

This virus is called Weary-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT.

This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take one or two good friends to the nearest grocery store.

Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER).

Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

And finally:
Crabs on your Piano or Lobsters on your Organ? Hmmm...don`t really know what to take here, so Ill go for "Crabs on your Piano"

Anything else you would like to add. My armory link if interested:
And my e-mail address if I`m offline: pettern89@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Jiander

Jiander

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Sounds nice.

whisper oxicore ingame unless you have already spoken to him/been invited alr and make him check it.
(since im on a small vacation atm lols)
Back to top Go down
Oxicore

Oxicore

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:28 am

Sounds good. Whisper Oxicore (or my alt Sacharissa) for ginvite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman application
Page 1 of 1